Followers

Friday 2 July 2010

WHOOP WHOOP...... Im back..

Well, Im back from my jollies.... or NOT so jollie going out... 2 hour delay at airport.... boarded plane.... 3 hours stuck on tarmac... what was we given.... a whole glass of water... yep, just the one... in 3 hours... all I can say is thank god all the control panel was working on outward bound (unlike inbound flight)..... and we actually had air con on... (unlike inbound !!!!!).... whilst on ground... what a fiasco.... they told us they could not provide us with hot drinks, meals (alcohol grrrr).... because of needing to get going as soon as a slot come up... something to do with ATC (nooo not the likkle cards we make to swop)... but Air Traffic control... ( did think we might be in for an early crafting session thou) lol... however.... we managed to just be served with a hot drink (needless to say.. i chose the alcohol)... and a meal... well.. if you can call a sandwich a meal.... then blow me down with a feather !! (lol).... told we landing.... yep... hows that for health and safety !!!! ... I could go on.. but I far to excited to tell you my good news !!!!!

I have been asked to join, not one... but two Design Teams... how cool is that.....

I will keep you in suspenders for now.. cos I need sleep... I poorly... brought a bug back with me, and no it wasnt the cockroach we found in the bedroom, mind you I not checked my suitcases yet... and we never did find where it went after it was sprayed with hairspray !!!! .. but a cold/cough bug... I had about 3 hours sleep last night and I feel dreadful... so... once it has been announced on the relevant blog (one has.. other not as yet)... I will let you all know what teams I am on... poor gals, dont think they know what they letting themselves in for LOL...
I really am so chuffed to have been asked.. and cant wait to get started.... will be back later today with full details and links !!!!!....

off to bed with a big smile on my face :) (and two paracetamol) xx big germy hugs... xx

No comments: