Followers

Saturday 10 July 2010

Chocolate Tilda



Another challenge card, this time for Totally Tilda challenge blog, which is CHOCOLATE .. well I mean, no way could I pass choccy up lol... so thought would join in the fun. Wanted to try a different way of colouring up, so thought what better than on this card. I have mainly used a blender pen, and not much else, on the dress, (and notice, no red tints in hair !).. Just changed my usual E numbers, and yes you guessed it... Ive forgotten what ones I used, typical lol...
The card was made around the bow, as been touching and feeling the ribbon for far too long, and thought about time I actually used some of it... :) (yes it hurt) hehe

I am also entering One Stop Craft Challenge which is Monochromatic.... I love it when I can enter one card into more than just one challenge, otherwise I would be up 24 /7 trying to make more than already am, lol... as keep saying not enough hours in the day.... think I just need to get quicker at making a card personally, lol
Well enough chatting, the back garden is calling me... its a lovely hot one today, and going to get hotter, so I off in the garden for a few hours, cant see much gardening getting done, as my back wont allow it.. but perhaps dead heading the roses might be a bit of a start.

Hope you all have a fabby day, and dont forget tomorrow is the BIG launch of Kenny K's Krafty Girlz challenge blog, and our first challenge, so hope you will come back tomorrow and join in the fun...

hugs x

13 comments:

Bev said...

WOWn Jackie LOVE IT. I made a card awhile with chocolate colours. now I dont want to give it to anyone as I love it so much.
love the papers you have used, and the ribbon is just perfect. wish mine would look like that. xxx

Daisycat said...

it is absolutely gorgeous Mrs. love the colours.

Lori said...

My favourite Tilda image and you've made her look just gorgeous, the brown looks great on her and I love the big bow! Thanks for joining Totally Tilda!

Jan M said...

Jackie your card really does make me think of chocolate - its GORGEOUS xx

Faye said...

Yummy chocolate card, Jackie. I love the Tilda and the way she is colored. The papers are grand, also. Beautiful work.

Trisha said...

It"s a fabulous card Jackie-the coloring of Tilda is awesome and I love the DPS you chose. Looks very classy! Thanks for playing this month at Totally Tilda's! Can't wait to see more! P.S. Becoming a follower-loce your creations!! xoxo Trisha

Sharon said...

Good luck with the challenge, this card is fabulous. Love your colouring Jackie. Well done!

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Jackie, so pretty, I love your gorgeous bow.
Thanks for joining is for our very first challenge at Totally Tilda
hugs Mandy xx

Unknown said...

oh this is beautiful..i love the way you coloured Tilda and the ribbon is scrummy xx

Thanks for playing at one stop xx

gina g said...

Beautiful card, love the colours and the bow is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Chrissie said...

What a stunning card!
Thanks so much for joining in our Monochromatic Challenge at OSCC this week!
Chrissie

Paula said...

Jackie, this card is stunning. You did an awesome job on the coloring.
If you get a chance to stop over to my blog I have a mini card kit giveaway. It includes patterned papers, embellishments, colored digi images, and a hand made christmas card. You can find it all here, All Creations by Paula.
Paula***

Nicola said...

Wow Jackie your colouring is amazing and the bow is fabulous. Absolutely stunning creation sweetie.
Thank you for joining us at Totally Tilda.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-