Followers

Thursday 29 July 2010

Pink Gem Challenge Card


Good morning to all....  Finally got around to making up my Pink Gem Challenge card... poor little Milly has been in and out of my to - do box for weeks,  anyway todays the day she finally gets to make her entrance..  or escape, which ever way you look at it :)

This month at Pink Gem, its a sketch... (well need I say more, me and my love of.) hence I wanted to make sure I had a go at this.  I have...'tweeked it' a little,  as Bev always says lol.. but think it ok.
No help at all on the recipe this time... as bits done here and there.... but papers from stash, inked the edges of the nesties, used SU slot punch, ribbon from stash as were flowers brads and well//. as I said useless !!! rofl... Will try harder :) 
Well was going to attempt a bit of gardening... but... think I go and do some colouring instead... not going to burn off many calories this way am I !
catch you all later.. have a brill day.. hugs J x

9 comments:

My'scardcorner said...

This is lovely Jackie what a sweetie she is love your choice of colours and those flowers are fab.
Myrax

Janet said...

This is just gorgeous Jackie.....a great take on the sketch and your colouring is wonderful!xx

Carol Hurlock said...

Oh my gosh this is just so sweet. What an adorable image so beautifully presented here. Your embellishments add the WOW factor.

Bear Hugs,
Carol :O}

Karen said...

gorjus card Jackie, love the colours. Scrummy.

Love Karen x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card Jackie.
luv
Debby

Pam said...

Gorgeous coloring, Jackie! Your choice of DP makes this one a hit! Love the flowers!
Thanks for playing along at "A Gem of a Challenge!"
Hugs to you,
Pam
Guest DT

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous card! Good luck with A Gem Of A Challenge...thanks for joining us! xx Jenny xx

Christine said...

Hi Jackie gorgeous creation fab colour combo great take on the sketch, great colouring..
thanks for sharing & joining us at A Gem of a Chall.

Hugs Christine xx

Mandy said...

Love your take on my sketch...A beautiful card...thank you for joining in with us at A gem of a Challenge..Hope to see you next time...
Mandy xx