Followers

Monday 12 July 2010

2 for 1




Used Mo Manning image, Summer Fairy Finna, which can be found , HERE, and am entering it in for DP2 challenge, which is Summer themed or beach, and also for Totally Gorguss which is Water.
Had a bit of a play around with the grass, and don't think it came out too bad, there is also LOADS of sparkle, but do not think the camera has picked it up.. had a slight (understatement), mistook whilst placing the image on the scalloped nestie !!!! note to self in future, put wet glue over the sticky tape !!!!! I desperately tried to peel it off, but to no avail... and yes.. everything else was in place.. grrrrr. might have to be one of those I give a blind person lol... still.. lesson learnt.

Now off to add an insert... yes, just the one!!! lol, whizz around the post box, ok... so take a slow stroll.... :)... and then go and spoil self in craft room for a couple of hours.. have too many half done projects on desk at mo... and not sure which ones to finish first.. .need to go check my 'postit' note... hehe.. which nigh on takes up the whole of my desktop now... busy busy... but... it defo keeps me out of mischief LOL... just wish Icould be as enthusiastic when it came to doing the inserts, packaging up the cards etc.. yeah you know.. the boring stuff.

Well have a fabby day peeps... and a big thank you for all my lovely visitors and wonderful comments, it certainly makes it all worth while. thank you. xxx

oooh . .ps .. dont forget, the first KKKGC has now started, we already have loads of fantastic entries... hope you will pop over and join in the fun, some super prizes to be had !!!! (that normally does the trick lol) .. hugs

7 comments:

crafty amy said...

This is so adorable I have to add her to my collection I just can't get enough of these Mo images and I can see some sparkle in the water :D
I love the way you have coloured her hair I really have to give the dotty thing more of a go. The grass looks great too and I can not see anything wrong with the way you have put on the image and as far as I know my eyes are OK lol

Hugs

Amy xx

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

girl I catch all your stuff on FB and I love what you have been doing!! Beautiful Work!

Mary J said...

Hey Jackie, she is GORGEOUS and you've done a fab job with the challenge! Thx for joining us at Totally Gorjuss!!

Elaine L. said...

Wonderful! I like the way you've colored her hair....it looks as if it has real depth. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

Dawn B. said...

Beautiful coloring.. I like the sparkle.. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

Trisha said...

Absolutelty gorgeous card and fab coloring! That image is TDF! Love it! trisha

The Wired Angel said...

Darling card.. Love all that sparkle. Thanks so much for playing along with us again at Mo's challenge. Hope to see you next week too! Peggy x