Followers

Friday 2 July 2010

Thrilled to bits to be....



On Kenny K's Design Team wayhey !!!!! Im still beaming from yesterdays news... had to wait until I got the ok to post on blog... and couldnt wait to tell you all.I know a few of you have already seen Kenny K Downloads, and those that haven't.... you dont know what you are missing ! .... so why don't you pop over and take a looksee... They are truely fantastic images... and aren't I the lucky one that gets to play with them all :) BIG SMILES...
A new challenge blog will be starting up on 11th July... HERE so not long to wait to play ! Hope you will come and join in with us all. I am just SOOOOO excited..
You will also see some VERY familiar names !!! and I am so thrilled to be working with the very talented K K Krafty Girlz

9 comments:

Cheryl Valadez said...

Welcome to the team, Jackie! I look forward to working with you ;D

Hugz,
Cheryl

Nancy said...

Hi Jackie:O) Congratulations:O) I am looking forward to work with you on Kenny's DT.
Hugs, Nancy;O)

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

Yayy Jackie! So glad you made it too! I was bummed when they posted the list and I didnt see you name. I loved your card you made for the DT call. Looking forward to working with you.

Michelle said...

Hi Jackie

Congrats on the DT position. I look forward to working with you and seeing all your fabulous creations.

Sharon said...

Welcome to the Team Jackie, am so looking forward to working with you! hugs Sharon

Unknown said...

Very well done Jackie, go girl..lol

Sarah B said...

Well done, it's so exciting, can't wait to get started, and look forward to working with you, Hugs Sarah B X

janeygrey said...

Well done Jackie
Your card is just gorgeous as always
I wish you all the very best.Love Janey x

LINDA said...

Congrats Jackie!! So glad you made the team..Its going to be great working with you again..
Hugs, Linda