Followers

Sunday 18 July 2010

WOJ

Just managed to get a card finished, this time for the WOJ challenge, which is HERE,  This week it is a sketch, and I now know I should have done a slightly bigger card lol, as I did struggle a tad fitting it all on, never mind.. did manage it, by skin of teeth.    OOOOpppps meant to put this in for WOJ GDTA as well doh.... oh well will add now (23/7) and hope, ! As she could be going to the summer sales !!!!!
Craft room... which was very tidy this morning... looks like a bombs hit it now.. so best I go take a piccy for the forum I belong to, and add the 'after' shot... (we having a Shhh whats on your stash desk Sunday)... Well, I know there is a blog out there that does Whats on Your Desk Wednesday... so I did pinch the idea, but it is sooo much fun nosing around others peoples craft rooms/areas. :)...
Well I have been  busy busy again,   feels like I not stopped, lawn mowed, washing done, in and out and in again, 2nd lot needs bringing in.. and really must find where the iron is kept lol...  dog walked, me shattered.
So its time to pour myself a nice glass of chilled dry white.. and put my feet up for half an hour or so... and as belly thinks throat has been cut, guess I best investigate the conents of my fridge.  Think I NEED to go shopping tomorrow !!! grrrr. (hate shopping).. unless it craft goodies of course LOL.
Have a good evening all.. and hopefully.. catch up in the next day or so. hugs J xxx

3 comments:

Kim said...

Jackie your card is gorgeous! Willow is coloring amazing and you have used Bev's sketch fantastically! Thanks for joining us at the WOJ Challenge!
Hugs~ Kim

crafty amy said...

Oooh I love this your shadding on the bags is brilliant! I hate shopping too lol hope it was not too bad for you :D

Hugs

Amy xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful colouring (loving the hair) Summer sale are wonderful too! lol good luck hun

Love Dawn xx