Followers

Wednesday 7 July 2010

KK Card


Good morning all...
Well the sun certainly not shining here in Kent... very gloomy day... however, maybe too much bright light not good for me today hehe...

Had a FANTASTIC time with my girls and grandchildren last night, albeit very noisey.. but we had a fabby time. The littlies also managed to christen my new kitchen table... how on earth they got finger prints where they did, is beyond me lol.. and as for the floor omg.... ... not that I got OCD at all... (well ok... just a tad) lol.. but couldn't go to bed untiil most of the chaos was sorted... think my floor needs a good washing today, going on my youngest grandsons feet colour last night... I think he brought most of the garden into the house lol.. bless him.

Right onto todays card... yet another Kenny K Diva card, I love these sooo much.. am totally spoilt for choice as to which one to play with next. These fabby funky images can be found HERE, and don't forget the new challenge blog will start on 11th July, this is HERE .... soooo exciting.

Now I not normally a 'red' girl, but... this hat just called for red.. so it sort of went from there..
I used a Martha Stewart punch, copics, charm and ribbon from stash, and some pearls and flowers.
copic numbers used... if memory serves me correctly.
R20, 22, 24, 27 ( I think) lol and maybe 29 :)
skin E00, 000, E11, R20, E51
C7, 5,3,2 and 1
B10, 12 and 14.

right off to' mum' s' to see if house still standing, then to bank and vets, home for garden chappy to come and do a bit of... ok a LOT of weeding... things went a BIT wild whilst I away, and no way could I get ontop of this lot now... 10 mins and my back... bug....d... NOT GOOD LOL...

have a fabby day everyone,
and please keep your pinkies crossed for me on the WOJ DT call from yesterday... (like I not got enough on my plate lol). big hugs

8 comments:

Liz said...

Really fab card love you take on Kenny image fab Would fit right into the challenge at One Stitch at a Time too !

Liz xx

Liz said...

Ahh thanks for joining in at OSAAT and good luck

Liz xx

Debbie (Little Gingham Bear) said...

Oooooh love it! - thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week
hugs,
Deb x

coldwaters2 said...

Wowzer this is awesome your colouring of that fabulous image is perfect I so love the design and colours great work thank you for sharing it with us at OSAAT this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

cheryl said...

oh love this hun its totally gojus so love the image,and super detail too bles you for joning us over at OSAAT hope to see you again,soon love hugs cheryl xxxxx

Sam said...

Hun this image is just awesome hun and you have really made it stand out too. Thanks for joining us here at OSAAT this week.
Sam x
PS good luck with the DT call

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

Fab card, and you're right, that hat looks wonderful in red :)
Thanks so much for joinging in with our Lace/ribbon/bows challenge at OSAAT this week, and good luck in the draw! :D

Unknown said...

wow fab card!!!! Beautiful Creation, so sweet!!! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT. Big Hugs Jo xxxx