Followers

Thursday 22 July 2010

Pennys PaperCrafty Challenge

      


Morning to everyone, todays card is my first on the DT for Pennys Papercrafty Challenge, the theme for this week is, a recipe.... 3 embellies, 2 dp's and one ribbon.... easy peasy.... (so mine was flower, button, charm)... just incase you looking for the 3rd lol...

Don't always find yellow easy to colour up, and but I got it right this time, shame I not take note of what colours I used.... I really don't get any better do I ! LOL.. I did make this card a week or so ago, and I was in a rush at the time, so thats my excuse (this time) and Im sticking to it lol...   (I did feel the card needed more on it, but had to keep to the recipe )... less is  more, less is more lol.
Not used this Magnolia image for such a long time, and I really should as it such a sweetie.

I hope you will come over to Pennys, and join in the fun, the challenge is up for another 12 days.. so you have plenty of time, and you know I love to have all your support and see you over there...

Will be back a little later on with some news..... :)  yep MORE good news.... lol..
Have a great day, and catch up later with you all... xx

1 comment:

Darlene said...

This is soooooooooo adorable! Great job and welcome to the TEAM!! It's nice to work with you once again!!