Followers

Tuesday 13 July 2010

whoop whoop again

Good morning all... not stopping long, just long enough to tell you my good news, then I will be back later with a card...
Have been lucky enough to be chosen to be on Papertakes GDT, how cool is that?  One happy little bunny, again ,lol.
However, tad worried, as having problems with my blog posts at mo... not sure whats going on... and I really don't need problems of any sort just now, with so much to do... so, I hope it behaves itself, have had to lose y siggy for now, as it was stopping me from posting anything... grrr... gremlins lol
Will be back later today once I have decided which card to do... just SOOO much choice lol.
hugs Jackie x

1 comment:

Toni said...

welldone hun and I know what you mean with blogger gremlins Ive had that happen too wierd huh