Followers

Friday 23 July 2010

Early Bird


Good morning all, yes it is very early... but I got a busy day so thought best get cracking.
This is a card I have made for WOJ GDTA, which finishes today, so skin of teeth job again, lol.  The theme is Summer... , so the colours blue and yellow come to mind straight away, and I thought for a change I would make a male card, which I find sooo difficult, as you know I do love to add ribbons, bows, flowers, charms etc etc all the pretty things, and sooo hard not to put all  on .. always makes me feel my card look so bare now... But somehow dont feel a male would appreciate pink roses and buds on a card, do you? hehe.

Played around a bit with the nesties, as you can see. Done Out of the Box , plus just tucked the blue nestie shape down in behind the dp.Thought it looked slightly different for a change.
I also have another card to add later today, as I think it is another one that will be lastmin.com for a challenge, need to go over and check out..if I ok for time, could be a card in front of myself for a change . !!!! and leave it till tomorrow,  (heres hoping) lol..
Have a fab day all... hugs Jackie x 

2 comments:

Cally said...

Great card Jackie. Love the whole thing. Cally x

tiggertastic said...

such a wonderful card, i love the way you have coloured the woj image in
sarah x