Followers

Monday 5 July 2010

Busy Day


Gosh, I haven't stopped today... but at least I feel as though I have managed heaps.. which makes a change.. as normally I feel like I have been on the go all day... running backwards.. lol... so apart from the craft room looking like a hurricane has swept through it.. all is good..

TWO cards made... yes, you did read that correctly... lol.. (surprised myself too).. had to go and have a lie down after that shock.., however.. can only show one .. for now !! :) ..
this is a such a lovely image from Mo Manning, called Your My Best, which can be found HERE..
This one will be entered into this weeks challenge over at DP2 this week it is fabric... so with a bit of Tulle added, Bob's your uncle, Fanny's your aunt, mission accomplished. (and yes I did check the old Wiktionary, to make sure it was fabric lol... well it says lace... and as lace was already ok'd... I ok. I don't 'do' material... so thought I wouldnt be able to have a go at this..But all is well.
Right Im off for a large glass of something cold... and no.. its not water... well unless you class 'falling down water' ... hehe...
have a good evening... and hopefully will catch up again with you tomorrow..... ooooooh and guess what day it is then !!!!!!! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie, this is gorgeous, your colouring is devine.

Elaine L. said...

This is so sweet! I love the red and white color scheme, and your coloring is great. Thanks for sharing this with us in Mo's Challenge this week.

The Wired Angel said...

Tulle counts in my book! Lovely card, Jackie. So perfect for the challenge this week at Mo's.

Lisa said...

Wonderful card beautifully colored! Thanks for joining us at Mo's Challenge this week!

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet.. I love your card.. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.