Followers

Saturday 3 July 2010

Second bit of good news.

I can now announce my second piece of good news.... all this excitement is just toooo much for a gal... lol... its a bit like buses here at mo..... I have been lucky enough to have to also been asked to join Pennys Papercrafty challenge blog as a DT. !! yippeeee.. whos going to be a busy girl then ! This will be a bi weekly challenge... so hop over and take a look and you have still got time to enter the current challenge.
Still it might keep me out of trouble !!! I did say might lol..
Right Im off for a caffine fix... and then best get my backside into gear... as still sorting washing from hols, dog moulting for England, so best test drive the hoover around the house... and yes, Im still feeling pretty rough with this cold/cough... but... I have to venture out today, as daughters birthday tomorrow... luckily I had made her a card .. well two actually lol... so just need to decide which one to give her now lol... but.. what do you buy a 27 year old nowdays? ... me thinking gift vouchers for a well known clothing shop here !!! lol... best I get thinking cap on quick sharp ..
Have a good day all... and watch out cos now I back... cards will be on their way to bloggy land... cant wait to go and play... cos got soooo much to play with now !!! :)

1 comment:

crafty amy said...

Lol you are going to be busy I know the feeling it is great fun though and I can see why you have been picked by everyone your blog is great and your creations are gorgeous!
I can't wait to work with you and get to know you better.

Hugs from your new teamie

Amy xx