Followers

Thursday 15 July 2010

Tilda

 Sorry been awol, but been poorly, had a migraine attack and all the horrible things that go with it, still not feeling 100%, but  better than I did yesterday.
But I think the drugs not worn off yet, cos... I coloured up this image, chose all the papers carefully, chocolate and cream... !!!! ring a bell?, knew I could enter another card for the Totally Tilda challenge, as long as only one a week, so spent ages making up the card (as always).. only to just go and look, to see I only put the last one on a few days ago, and not a week ago, like I thought! so.. basically waste of time that was. ! ( bit like the one I done the other day, waited until next day to take pic, thinking could add to blog then, and... realised it was for a DT that I cannot show yet.. lol...)  ever get the feeling you not winning, cos thats how I am feeling right now.. I put it down to being poorly, but... think it just senile dementia setting set in. ! lol
So, as will not have time to make another today, take photo and put on blog, I will have to forego the challenge on TT. (blast)... and thats being very polite :).
Weather down here in Kent is poo... high winds, been raining, storm, who stole Summer???? Might even have to break out the fleece's again..
Hope you all have a fabby day.. Im off to pop a few more pills, and go colour up a WOJ image, or a MM, cos I know they have challenges going on I could enter. lol, cos looked (TWICE) lol

UPDATE.. LOL.. Just RE READ the words on TT.. and it says up to 4 cards a month !!!!!! PHEW.... told you.. it the drugs ! 
hugs xx

13 comments:

My'scardcorner said...

Just gorgeous Jackie. Cute image and love the colours. Hope your migraine has settled I used to suffer them and you used to loose about 2 days through them. Take care.
Myrax

Greta said...

Love the card J. You can save for my birthday lol. Hope you feel better soon xx

Carole said...

Fab card Jackie, love those choc colours.Good luck with your challenges!
Hope your migrain settles down and you feel better.

Carole x

Anonymous said...

love brown and cream together it stands out, as for tilda i love her
good luck with the challenge.
Christinefife x

Christine said...

Hi Jackie hope your up to full strength soon hun..by the looks of this stunner your there..Totally Gorgeous creation fab Tilda love the colours great take on the chall...thanks for sharing & joining us on our
1st Totally Tilda chall.

Hugs Christine xx

Cathy Spicer said...

Great monochromatic card! Thanks for playing at OSCC.

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is one awesome card I so love the colours the design using the punching and flowers along with Tilda this is stunning thank you so much for sharing it with us at OSCC this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie,
sorry to hear you have been feeling so poorly hun, hope you are on the mend now. I love your card, such lovely colouring and DP too. Thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda this time.
Hugs
Dawn x

Shelley said...

This card is stunning, I love the image and colours. Thanks for joining in this weeks One Stop Craft Challenge.
Hugs Shelley xx

Chrissie said...

Oh Wow! This is such a stunner! What wonderful colouring.
Thanks for sharing with One Stop Crafts this week!
Chrissie

Suzi Mac said...

A beautiful card hun, love Tilda and those flowers are gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at One Stop Craft Challenge this week.
Hugs
Suzi x

Susie Sugar said...

excellent card Jackie very pretty and I love all your detail too
Thanks for joining in our first challenge at the Totally Tilda Challenge blog
Hugs Susie & the TT DT xx

Nicola said...

Another stunning creation Jackie, fabulous colouring of Tilda and the deep punched border is such a beautiful accent.
Thank you for joining us again at Totally Tilda, good luck.
Hope you´ve now got rid of that nasty migraine.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-