Followers

Thursday 8 July 2010

oooh what a surprise :)


Another Kenny K image..(details in side bar for shop etc) ... Gradually working my way through them all... just so easy to colour up, Am entering this one into the Totally gorguss challenge blog this week, which is a sketch.. I did make one up in the week, but forgot something ! so had to do another one for the challenge... but not to worry... so am scraping in by the skin of my teeth. :)....
Hopefully will be back again tomorrow with something... not sure what yet but I do happen to have 2 more KK images sitting on my desk !lol ... but then again I might shock you all and do something different...
Im off to test drive the hoover around the upstairs.... and at least clear up some of the mess I have made in the craft room.
Have a lovely day,, the sun is shining here today, soo might go sit in garden for a little while too..
hugs x

4 comments:

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

so pretty Jackie!! Love the dp and colors!

Mary J said...

Loving the card! That lady is fabulous, first time I've seen this collection! Must be strong...must hide credit card...

LINDA said...

WOW!! Another simply stunning card..Your colorinf is just fantastic.. Very lovley.
Hugs, Linda

Annika said...

You are an amazing colourist! Stunning card - off to have a nosey around here and will defo become a follower so I wouldn't miss your wonderful creations!
Hugs
Annika