Followers

Friday 9 July 2010

Just for a change



Thought I would do a Magnolia, as not joined in one of their challenges for ages, I was very tempted to make this into a Christmas card, but couldnt be bothered to dig out the papers lol... hows that for laziness... mind you if you saw what they are all under, you would understand.
The challenge this week at Just Magnolia is, 3 embellies (three flowers), 2 design papers (check).. literally lol, and 1 ribbon. done. Nice and easy that was, as pretty much describes most of my cards lol.
So now I off again to get a second card finished.. so glad I stamped up and coloured these yesterday !!!!
catch you all later... need to go sit in sun for a bit, top up my tan rofl..
have a good day x hugs
receipe... skin E11,E00, E000 R20 E51
hair E17, E15, E13, E11 and E 59 I think (sorry on last one, needed to add more depth, without going into the more 'reddish' tones).
socks and parcel wrap, C3 and blender (2 and 1 run out !!!) oppsey nuver trip to copic land :)
dress.. G24, G21 and G20, R27, 25, 22 and 20.
flowers made with the Retro punches, sentiment from SU, pearls and ribbon from stash.
dp's not a clue. LOL...
well... I thought I was doing FAR too well on remembering everything.. hehe


4 comments:

Mina said...

oooohhhhh shes fab in these colours Jackie, I love this Tilda and she just goes to show a Tildas not just for christmas lol...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia challenge
Mina xxx

Anonymous said...

A beautiful Card, beautiful details and mad colors. Greeting Karla

debbies said...

She is so sweet and your cute flowers!

Marion said...

She is fabulous in these colours. Beautiful Tilda and she can be used for all occassions.
Marion