Followers

Wednesday 21 July 2010

Buds


Well siggy still causing me grief, so think thats about to go in the gash bin !~!!  Just will not let me start adding my posting, I managed it so easily the other day... (and should have written down how I done it), because I not managed it today, so sometimes you might see it, sometimes you might not lol.

Think the heavens are just about to open here...so I best get a wriggle on and walk the dog quick sharp.

This is such a sweet image by none other, than Mo Manning (again)... can you guess I adore her images.  This one is called Buds, and can be found HERE.  Had this one a little while, but been having a few probs getting the dog reasonably ok.... still not 100% happy with it, but it is by far an improvement on my last one, lol,

Really should be sorting out inserts, but ooooh they sooooooo boring... then you have all the rest of the gubbings to do, if like me you hope to sell a few... and I could be doing some serious colouring/crafting in that time spent.. hence I seem to have rather a load of cards that are sitting there awaiting my attention. lol.

Best I get a shifty on... or someone is going to get awfully wet...  Hope to be back again tomorrow with another something.. think its time to check out the challenge blogs again, and see if I have anything sitting on my desk thats appropriate.. (probably not).. lol..
Have a good evening everyone... hugs Jackie x

1 comment:

crafty amy said...

Oh my gosh Jackie This is just so adorable!!!! I love the way the dog looks I could never get it anywhere near that good lol :D

Hugs

Amy xx