Followers

Saturday 17 July 2010

Sam in Trouble


 Well its been a very busy day today... my adorable granddaughter had her first dance show,on stage at The Winter Gardens in Margate, doing tap and ballet, and omg she did us so proud, all of 3 years old and stole the show (ok, so I am biased and she was one of  the smallest one there, but.. piping up when all the bigger children were receiving their medals... saying " I not getting one of those" , certainly made people laugh and do the aarrrh bit... lol)... and trust me, she wasnt that quiet in telling peeps ! ...   I took a few shots, but... was right at the back, and no, I still haven't fathomed out  how to sort my camera out lol... cos still havent found the book I know I still have.. but I think its about time I spent a couple of hours looking for it !!!!


Ok on to todays card... have quickly (and trust me it was quickly), made this for Mo's  DP2 challenge blog, Sam in Trouble, can be found here..the theme for this week is a masculine card, and I never do enough of them, and had totally forgot I even had this image, so thought about time I coloured him up.

Do  not forget we have a brand new challenge over at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge Blog tomorrow... and its going to be................................  hehe.. you didnt think I was going to let on did you????  But its a good one !!! and thats all I saying... cos I seen what the DT girlz have been upto and wow, be prepared to have your socks knocked off.
OHOH... forgot to tell you, ... I MET BRIAN BLESSED !!!!!!! piccy to follow when daughter pulls her finger out !!! ... and yes... he is as he is... what a 'fun' man... x




5 comments:

LINDA said...

Jackie , This is just adorable!!!Such a darling little image..Love it!!Very lovely work..
Hugs, Linda

Elaine L. said...

What a great card, and so beautifully colored! Thanks for sharing it with us in Mo's Challenge this week.
Your GD is adorable! They are so much fun at that age.

shulsart said...

Jackie, this is fabulous. What wonderful coloring, DP and embellishments. Good luck and thanks for joining in on the fun at Mo's Digital Challenge blog.

The Wired Angel said...

Very cute and great, great coloring. So glad you could join us at Mo's challenge and I hope you will return next week too! Peggy x

Dawn B. said...

He is so sweet. I love this little one.. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week. Your granddaughter is so cute..:)