Followers

Wednesday 23 June 2010

Kenny K card


Wow I love these images... so funky and different... can see me buying quite a few more of these girlies.. this one is called Download Diva and can be bought HERE I I had to have one as wanted to make a card for my daughters birthday and thought these perfect, hardest choice was which one ! lol... and now I HAVE to have the Drama Queen one too... lol.. as said.. can see my buying a few of these. I have coloured her with pink and lilac as they are Stacys fav two colours... I didnt want to do much to the card as I think the image is so fabby I didnt want to detract from it in any way, so just added a satin ribbon and a pin and button... turned back the su paper I used... and card done..
Kenny K is having a DT call.. (if you saw my posting from the other day)... so if you pop over to Bearly Mine Crafts, all the details are there.
right gals and guys... this is my last card for a week or so.. (unless i manage to do a scheduled post for The Stamping Boutique DT card !!!!).... as I am away tomorrow for a weeks jollies in Spain . so looking forward to it.. meeting up with a few fellow crafters and good friends... bit of sunshine and sangria... and a lot of chillaxing !!! ..:)
will no doubt get withdrawels from no computer.. lol.. but.. cant have everything..... so I will see you all again in a week 'ish time.....
take care all... big hugs xxx


4 comments:

Toni said...

YEP NEED ALL OF THEM LOL oh got your SU stuff ere will keep till return from sun

Karen said...

Stunning stunning cards Jackie.

Love Karen x

Crystal said...

This image is so fun! Love your card!

Donna said...

Hi Jackie, can you please visit my blog and contact me by email. I have emailed you twice but no answer yet.
hugs
Donna