Followers

Wednesday 9 June 2010

Boy on a beach


Another fabby image from The Stamping Boutique, and another cutie.. Wasn't sure if I could get the sea and sky to look different, but I did, phew lol... ... was looking for my shells paper, cos knew I had some... just not where put it.... yep.. found it AFTER finished card ! typical ah... lol.. in misc box.. where else !!! This image, and also one of a little girl on a beach can be found HERE.

Well sun gone to another part of world today,, cos not here.... so think it will be a few hours in the craft room, and I spose I best start painting the house.... soooo much to do... and it sure wont sort itself out. In my dreams !
right , onwards and upwards... or is that backwards? lol cos thats what I seem to be doing most days lol.... have a fabby day all.... hopefully will be back tomorrow with another little creation... mmmm..... bout time for a Mo Manning image me thinks, not done one in a..g..e...s lol.... think maybe it about time I went and had a little look see in her shop :) ...
hugs x

3 comments:

Toni said...

its fab Jackie love it

Unknown said...

As always a gorgeous card jackie

April said...

Such a sweet card...love the coloring!