Followers

Tuesday 8 June 2010

Stamping Boutique/2S4Y


Grrr what happened to summer?? So glad I off to Spain for a week soon, cos I need some sunshine...
Never mind, had plenty to keep me busy. ~ The Stamping Boutique is this week sponsering 2 Sketches 4 You. So I have used sweet little Audrey at The Wishing Well, which can be purchased HERE, I hope you will hop, skip and jump over to 2S4Y and take part in their challenge this week, its a lovely sketch and fun to work with. I haven't got a clue where the papers come from... other than my stash box ...:) I finally used one of my little crochet flowers I won in a blog candy ages ago... didnt want to use them lol... so pretty... few prima flowers, copics and ... as Gordon says.. Job Done :)
Im out of here quick sharp now, as another card on table nearly finished, and a load more to do... and as I only get one a day made... I best get cracking .. have a good day all... and wrap up... cos it blooming cold... or is it just me feeling my age??? LOL


6 comments:

Maria Matter said...

oh great job on the sketch Jackie!!!! I love the Audrey line and you did an excellent job with this cutie!!!
Blessings!

Rose said...

Great card - that image is adorable! Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!

Crystal said...

Fabulous card, your colouring is amazing! I just purchased this image & can't wait to use her! So lucky about going to Spain, have fun!

Sylvia said...

Wonderful card! The images are so sweet.

cnelson said...

darling! love the colors and the flowers are the perfect touch!

Unknown said...

She is sweet and so is your take on the sketch :)
Thanks for joining us at 2S4Y this week
:) Kazan