Followers

Tuesday 17 June 2008

Of Mice and Men

Well best laid plans!! what else did you th ink I meant?? :)
Did I do all things on list... did I heck ! LOL... did I make discision on ribbon, did I heck... I thought I had, then I didnt, then I did, then... well... I gave up... Can see why friend bought both !! Asked H, she no help.... so am sending both to her for her to decide. Cos I sure cant. I so want to go back to white LOL...
Little confession to make !!!... I was going to post a few cards on here tonight... well 4. !! but... due to unforeseen circumstances... ie... I got sidetracked ................................................................ with sun and garden.. :) I didnt get round to making all 4 cards, infact only 2... and.... well.... but... I cant put on here, cos when I woke up I realised that the receipiants might !!! might just drop by and see them before I send them... so fraid folks you will have to wait a couple of days. ! Well it gives you a good excuse to pop by again ... cos you know you want to !!! Now I did say its a lot of chatting a bit of card making... !!!!
Good friend in hospital right now, lazy mare, starts a new job and takes time out to have a bit of R and R... thats Rest and recovery apparently..... LOL
Get well soon Cubs.... xxx

No comments: