Followers

Monday 23 June 2008

Are we there yet??

Well still running backwards to try and catch up with myself ! But a VERY productive day (again) ... although sadly, not on the card side of things... I soooo long to get in my craft room and play... but I dare not...

Today,.... tried to sort car tax online.... nope... not happening.... tried via silly auto phone thingy...nope.. not happening either... so in end, took a quick whizz into nearest village with a post office and sorted the old fashioned way !! Only sorted the insurance yesterday... also, paid for Dads polltax, (or whatever its called nowdays... daylight robbery !!!more like).... plus his water bill.... !!!! and rang up his gas company.... why.... have I got a bill.... for xx amount... when the gas was disconnected for over 9 months... and there is noone living there ?? yep beyond me too. (might have a gas leak I spose !!!! Anyway, after being frightened to death.... on ph one.... a REAL person answered !!! theres a rarity... it completely threw me... lol... going to take meter reading Thurs.... and will be sorted from there...

the Saga of the trousers !!! Now, normally when Im looking for something for myself (not often but)... I can NEVER find the size I looking for... its always size 10 and 12 left on the rail... Today, when I looking for size 10 (dont you just hate skinny people) LOL... they had loads of 14 and 16... but no 10's !!! grrr. been around half of Kent (without Norman) !!! (oh, he is my satnav for those that dont know).... I finally found 3 pairs... but... think they all too long... and... bet you they not right.. so on return from hols, guess who will probably be returning said items !!! lol... And... how did I still end up spending a fortune without the trousers?? erm.... storage for craft room, new Radiohead CD..... bottle of alcohol... and mixers obviously. ! lol... erm.. think I found the answer LOL... and the dogs wont go hungry thats for sure.... HOpe daughter knows how Muggi likes her sausages !!! (dont swear and mention dog food infront of her) !!!

Well Im sorry guys and gals, but ... surprise no.... cards !!! lol.... just a load of waffle.... but, so you got something nice to look at . lol I will add a piccy of the dogs...

I would also like to thank everyone that drops by, cos my ratings are going up nicely ... lol... thank you... big surprise to me.. thought I would have bored the life out of all of you's by now. !
xx

No comments: