Followers

Tuesday 17 June 2008

Another manic day ahead

Well, where do I start.. with a coffee I think... days are whizzing by now... holidays seems so close, (only 13 more days to go) and panicking Im never going to be organised enough by then. For those that want to be nosey, (well thats why youre here isn't it? LOL)... check this out.... http://www.africatravelresource.com/T1/images.asp?Location=/T1/africa/tanzania/c/pemba/ZFUN/0/lodge/01intro&Category=04lodge&StillNo=5

Today, can make pretty cards ! lol so shouldn't be sat here talking to you lot, or myself, whichever is the case !
Waiting arrival of .........................................ribbon...
(oh that sounds familier, if anyone has tried getting hold of The Nestabilities at a reasonable cost... or the CB Swiss Dots folder rofl..... elusive little creatures these things. !!)
But my 'supplier', lol.... bless her... sent hubby out on a mission to post them yesterday, so all being well.... I could be up to eyes in pink organza by this afternoon. so if any of my friends with birthdays coming up soon end up with a card covered in the stuff, you will know why LOL Especially as said friend so indecisive she bought two reels in different shades .. well I got a choice and lots of pink !!! And for those that know me, I DONT DO Pink LOL
Lists to make for hols.... lists to make for things to do at home, lists for Town House, lists for lists I think... lawn to mow, weeding to do, car to clean inside and out, house to clean, dogs to walk, so.. on that note.... I best move my butt... Hopefully will be posting some marvellous creations later today.... failing that... I will stick my efforts on later ... :)
xx

No comments: