Followers

Monday 31 May 2010

Just because


Just because I forgot what challenge/s I was doing.. so just went for it LOL...( had one of them days... infact.. had one of them weekends !... ) Kids. grandkids, joiner, house phone, mobile phone, dog, Ihave been up and down them stairs more times than I can care to remember... I have had more interuptions, than I care to remember... so... forgetting what challenges I have entered, what ones I was going to enter, and what ones went with what card... sort of went out of the window...so...
here is a card... just because... I cant remember what the heck I was meant to be doing LOL.
PS forgot to upgrade microsoft words, work, whatever... so lost it.. so for a day or two I will be missing a few credentials.... lol...

4 comments:

Toni said...

"FEW" lol fab card hun

cheryl said...

great card once again hun super detail hugs cheryl xxx

Trace said...

Lovely card Jackie, I thought you'd lost all your credentials a long time ago...lol

The image is gorgeous.

Trace x

Lynn said...

So CUTE! xx