Followers

Wednesday 2 June 2010

Totally Gorguss


The theme this week over at TG is... Wings.... as I was meant to be tidying up !!!!! thought I best make use of this image that I had already stamped and coloured up last week.. but not made up into a card.. Just so happens I had a few days ago received some lovely new papers from SU... in exactly the right colours for this image... so saved me heaps of time searching for papers, as I had not put these away yet lol... as I said.. I'm supposed to be having a clear up ! .. been playing around a bit with the tags.. I do like to try little new things, these were made with the cb dies, cut down and used a corner punch to round off the edges, plus not sure if you have noticed but also been dragging out all my corner/border punches that I had hardly used. !!!!! and .. playing again... punched out a couple of shapes from each one, mounted on a dark card, and have stuck inside the lid of the carry case, as I find it a lot easier to look at how an edging will turn out if I have it in front of me.... picture on top of punch not enough.. need it done twice lol...
if remember will take a picture to explain what Ive done.. as Im probably not making any sense, as per usual lol.... hugs xx


7 comments:

Vicki said...

Jackie, beautiful card...love all the yummy elements you have added and the colors you used.

HUGS!
Vicki

Crystal said...

So pretty, love the purple!

Lynn said...

Such a pretty card Jackie xx

Unknown said...

Oh I love this Jackie, such lovely colours as well. Really beautiful

Maria Matter said...

Well, Jackie, I think totally gorjuss describes this card perfectly!!

enjoy your day sweetie!
blessings!

paola said...

Stunning card and great coloring, thanks for joining us at TG
smiles
Paola

Debs said...

such a sweet card :-)
thanks for playing along at TG this week

Debs x