Followers

Monday 21 June 2010

Bearly Mine DT Call



Couldn't make my mind up on one.... (funny how all are Mo's images too).

Bearly Mine Craft Blog is having a DT call, why don't you pop over, have a read and a looksee... and maybe enter? Im going to LOL.. just one problem.... have to decide which of my little 'creations' I deem to be one of my best work? (cos I can find something wrong with all of them, not that I a perfectionist or nothing? ) lol .... or is that too self critical? So, have to have a little think and then post here what I reckon later, now if I had been a bit more... organised, I could have asked you lot out there who drop by, to make suggestions for me! but... running out of time rapidly, as shouldn't be here gassing as is lol.
I still not sorted stuff out for Spain yet,well.. did order Euro's today... so thats a start I guess. :)

got to dash now, will be back in while to update and pick a card out, hugs J
xxx
ps... how come we got brilliant sunshine now that I on verge or sun hunting in Spain... grrrr lol

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous Jackie.
Have a fab time in Spain, wish I was coming with you. xx

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous, I love Mo's images too. Good luck with the DT call.

merniebug said...

These are all just wonderful and I wouldn't be able to make my mind up either. Fabulous images and what you've done with them is nothing short of breathtaking. I love all of them equally.