Followers

Thursday 27 May 2010

First Mini Assignment :)


Good morning all.... sorry I didnt get to put my card up yesterday.. hence I on the ball so early today... I had to wait for permission from the 'boss' LOL as wasnt sure when I could actually add to my blog.
It is what will be my 'introduction' card to be added to The Stamping Boutique blog with a bit about me later... (oh dear... you are going to have to see my ugly mug displayed as well...)
This lovely image is soooo sweet, and I couldnt wait to get her coloured up and made into a card,
I kept this card quite simple.... yeah.. it is.... for me ! lol.... and.. need I say.. used copics ... oh theres a surprise. :)
The image can be purchased HERE... and if you want to get up close and personal... lol....then pop over to The Stamping Boutique later today.. and you will see me there.. LITERALLY lol... gawd help you lol..
have a good day all.... its raining cats and dogs here..... seems summer is over already :(

2 comments:

Trace said...

I love the card, it's beautiful....Hey Jackie, I didn't realise that the designer boss has the same name as me.....or has something gone very wrong on your page...lol
Good luck with the team and enjoy yourself.

Trace x

Jana M. said...

Beautiful card Jackie! Looking forward to working with you on The Stamping Boutique DT.