Followers

Sunday 16 May 2010

Cute and Cuddly


What a lovely sunny Sunday.. makes a pleasant change... :) Mind you the birds are making a racket.. lol..
Well last attempt for the Pink Gem challenge and DTA, and also for Create4fun challenge, although I might have 'tweaked it' as Bev would say lol, a little bit too much, so it might not be accepted.... we shall see. Its a sketch over at C4F.
I love this image and I think next time I use it I will do a bit of decoupage on the face and front legs, cos I think it will work nicely. The image is by Meljens Designs, thank you so much, as this was a freebie.
Colour with copics, retro punch used for flowers (and crimped), papers SU, sentiment Cuddly Buddly, rose centres and ribbon from stash.
Time to get the Dyson out and open a few windows I think.. let some fresh air in.. before the weather changes again lol.. oh the joys of living in the UK... (not) ..
catch up again soon... hugs x
ps... so much for not doing another card today...... just popped into craft room.... to clear desk ready for lappy to go up, as REALLY MUST do them inserts... lol.... and.. low and behold... an image jumped onto the table and made me start colouring it in.... how dare it.... :) I dragged myself away as quick as poss... but I have a feeling that I might just have to finish the image at least before I set up the puter and printer etc. LOL... did I tell you I hate inserts? lol

8 comments:

Jacqueline said...

I love your card - those colours really work well together - good luck - Jacqueline xx.

PeeJay said...

I love this image as well and love what you've done with it. The image is a freebie from Meljen's Designs.

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous i love the cutie image and the papers are gret too, thank you fr joining us with our colour challenge at A gem of a challenge big hugs pops x x x Good luck with the DT call too x

cheryl said...

oh really love this hun its totally brilliant as usuall stunning detail love cheryl xx

Mandy said...

What a sweet image..Great colouring and layout..love the flowers...Good luck with the GDT and thank you for your entries this month at A Gem of a Challenge..
Mandy xx

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card. Love the colours you've used and the image also. Hugs Michele x

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card, fab image & I love the double layer flowers :)

Good Luck with the GDT call :)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Christine said...

Hi stunning card again great take on the chall. thanks for sharing & joining us at A Gem of a chall. good luck with the Dt call & chall.

Hugs Christine xx