Followers

Wednesday 12 August 2009

Two birds one Magnolia :)


So wanted to do this weeks Magnolia challenge, and also I knew Pippa was expecting me to partake in the Imagenation challenge too... so... as time was short... made up Magnolia to sketch provided, and I am happy in the knowledge I would give this to a 12 year old girly... so sent it to Pippa too. Yep I know it sposed to be annonymouse at Imagenation, but this card was made for the magnolia challenge and they need to see it LOL... Been playing with copics again, and my new nesties.. (Pam I blame you !!! ) .. I also used my new SU rollergraph wheels to make the backing sheets, buttons from Greta (thanks hun).... and ribbon from me ! lol.. Needless to say I have just been very naughty and ordered MORE copics !!!!!! ... I best start getting good at this soon or it will be lots of money wasted, and could have paid off the mortgage LOL.
Now I find I quite like Prismacolours after all.................. oh dear .... Pam... your fault AGAIN hehehe...

4 comments:

My'scardcorner said...

Cute image and cute card like the layout.Bet the little girl loved it

Karen said...

Gorjus card Jackie. Love the colours.

Love Karen x

Rach said...

a gorgeous card, great details and a fab take on the sketch.
Thank you for joining us at just magnolia. hugs rachxx

cats whiskers said...

This is a beautiful card stunning colouring and great papers
Hugs Jacqui x