Followers

Tuesday 18 August 2009

Gone colour blind lol


Dont know what I was thinking (or drinking) when I put these colours together.... must have been a reason... at the time lol just wish I could remember what it was.. so.. with one copic'd image... had to find the papers to match... ish... its a bit................... funky... for me... but spose someone will like it ?? !!! lol... eventually.
I dont have... sob... a fiskers scallop punch neither do I have a ... drool... Martha Stewart punch.... so... I done what I could with a pair of scissors and my trusty Crop-o-dile.. or is it, Crop a dile?? lol.. either way.. I got what I wanted...:)
Was sposed to be doing a challenge today.. but mojo went awol... lazy so and so.. never around when I need it ! ..
I have made a ...................... shhhhhhhhhhhh Christmas card...... with a stamp I bought from Cuddly Buddly earlier this year..... but.. as I not about tomorrow, cos got dentist and other appointments.... I will save it for then... .. :)

2 comments:

Wellnifty said...

Cute card, love what you did without the border punch

Chris xx

Unknown said...

These colors look fabulous together, whatever you were thinking you sure were on the right track!