Followers

Thursday 13 August 2009

Copic Challenge Card



Well I know Im only just getting to grips with these, but I thought I would have my first go at a copic challenge... any excuse to play ! LOL... I only managed to use a little bit of 'red' but I think that it will be ok. love the combination of the blue and green thou.. and would you beleive it, I got the G99 in the post this morning, AFTER I finished the card... never mind.. they do say get as close as poss and I think I did ok.. (and guess who missed out again on a GDT call !!! LOL)
Still not finished tiding up craft room, as quickly as I put one thing away, I start playing lol.. must be stricter with self :)

3 comments:

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful...Thanks for joining in the Copic Colour Challenge - Good Luck
Sarah

Debs said...

Beautiful, I love the colouring and colour combination is greattoo

Anonymous said...

Great card
Thanks for joining in the CCC.
Hope to see you next week

Shell x