Followers

Saturday 29 August 2009

Im all worn out !

Will someone PLEASE show me to my craft room..... Ive got withdrawels real bad......... I NEED to make a card.. I need to see a Tilda or a nestie or a prima......... anything will do... im desperate............. !!!
Ive been awol the past few days because,.. I have been painting.... cleaning, filling, sanding, priming, drying, dusting, ........... sob.. need I go on........ and why.... cos my youngest daughter is moving house.. and.. she needed all the help she could get, (bless her)... its been manic.. but we are getting there... she has finally moved today, so we had to clean her old house from top to bottom.... and at the same time, getting the new place decorated from scratch... and as for the plasterers.. i will lose my temper if they dont get a wriggle on, don t they know I got a schedule to keep ! lol....
but.. another week and I / we should be sorted.. then I off to Spain, and omg do I need a rest...
in between times.. tomorrow I am locking the doors, hiding in my craft roomm and coming out with some cards.. ... Please be patient peeps... I will post some cards over the next couple of days, that I promise !!! (and why can I be so certain, cos said daughter has gone off to her sisters for the day lol)... so.. please bear with me ... and keep popping in... cos I will be back...
J xxxxx

No comments: