Followers

Monday 16 February 2009

no cards

Due to unforeseen circumstances.................. Im dying........ well ok slight exageration.... but Im really quite poorly at mo... and did try to make a card today, but was coughing and spluttering so much... and nearly falling asleep in between... I gave it up as a bad job.. and left it...
Why is it, the older we get the worse colds and coughs seem to effect us?? or is it just me?? And I never used to get this many either... could get away with one or two a year... I seem forever catching them nowdays... mainly due to granddaughter me thinks !!! ... but my defenses must be down thats all I can say.... time to bring in reinforcements I think.. Brandy??? well vodka not helping keep the germs away... LOL.. and it could be called purely medicinal then. ")
will try again tomorrow folks.... hope you all feeling heaps better than I am just now. x

9 comments:

mitch1066 said...

take all the time you need we'll still be here when your feeling better:)

Wellnifty said...

Sorry to hear you are poorly, hope you feel better soon

Chris x

Bev said...

sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather hun. hope you feel better soon. when you do please pop over to my blog there is a little something there for you
xx

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Jackie,Hope you make a speedy recovery and hope the brandy works a treat :)
Warm healing hugzz Val xxx

PeeJay said...

Sorry you're poorly J. Just take care and get better soon and yes, colds seem to hit me harder now than they used to and I've put it down to getting older as well.

Karen said...

Aaaahhh Jackie sorry your not feeling well. This is what happens when there are little people about. They catch everything and then insist on passing it on.
Ruby must bring you so much joy, she's a cutie and there so funny at that age.
GET WELL SOON !

Love Karen xxx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Jackie, sorry to hear you are not well. Try eating a small handful of pumpkin seeds a day. I tend to put them on my cereal. I detest them but they help build up your immune system as mine doesn't work properly due to the CFS/ME they have certainly helped me. I get less coughs/colds and if I do they don't normally last as long or as bad. It's worth a try. Hubby eats them as well as he was forever getting bugs as he's a bus driver and people coughing/spluttering as they get on his bus but he's a great deal better well. Hope you feel better very soon. Kym xxx

Lynn said...

Poor old girl! Sorry to hear you are so unwell, colds are just horrible aren't they?
Hope you are feeling more like yourself soon.
Take lots of care.

Louise Emma said...

Big hugs hun xx