Followers

Sunday 1 February 2009

Iris's


Bit more painting going on here.... and a bit of playing... another stamp had a while and not come to grips with til now... and still had a bit of a battle, but think it ok in end...
I really must invest in a small pair of jewellry pliers.. cos using household DIY ones just isnt easy ! lol.. oh Im talking jump rings here.. incase you not following. As for the flowers... still not got enough variation in my craft room... and to think I used to take the mickey out of all those craft rooms I saw on web with millions... (ok slight exgageration maybe) of jars of flowers, now.. I never got the right size in right colour... same as ribbons !!! lol
Im already on the case of tomorrows card.... or three.... cant make mind up if want to paint, construct or go delving for papers..... maybe a cup of coffee in order whilst I have a think ! lol... hope you like todays card .. x

9 comments:

Liz said...

Lovely card Jackie [how do you get your copyright on your pictures?]

Happy Crafter said...

Oh Jackie i love it gorgeous i love iris's :)
Val xxx

Louise Emma said...

That is just gorgeous jackie xx

Toni said...

lovely Jackie you ve got a little something over on my blog hun

Anonymous said...

beautiful Jackie wish I could tie bow's like that

Greta said...

Definitely irises & beautiful ones at that. Gorgeous card Jackie xx

Anonymous said...

another gorgeous card Jackie, the iris is lovely

Norma x

Wellnifty said...

Lovely card, gorgeous colours

Chris x

Wellnifty said...

Lovely card, gorgeous colours

Chris x