Followers

Wednesday 11 February 2009

Me and My Dog... by Ruby.





Nannie said she would write all about my busy two days with her, cos all her keys worn out on her keyboard and I dont know where they are yet, cos I only nearly two. .. I think Ive tired out Nannie a bit.. well lots actually, cos she been very tired today and kept wanting me to go to sleep... but we had SO much to do... I didnt let her have a little nap... cos I WIDE awake !!... so... we played with Barney, Riff, Baby Bop and BJ for AGES.. then nannie got a bit bored I think.. so let me watch Barnaby Bear and Iggle Piggle in the Midnight Garden on her laptop... cos her tv not working, Daddy tried to mend it tonight.. but dont think he stuck the cables in the hole proper... cos it all fuzzy and nannie cant watch C beebies on it now...
Well after Barney... we had lunch... nannie ate most of it.. cos I let her.. she said she glad I not here too often or she be size of hippypottymouse... I had chokolate instead... but dont tell mummy, cos nannie said not to... cos we did eat most of my dinner, nannie said.
Then we took Sess (Xev) to park.. we left Muggi sleeping in bed.. cos she tired too... but im still not tired.. we took two balls, one for nannie and one
for me... think Sess shouild have had one tooo. I went on swings.... nearly flattened Sess who got in way.. ! .. then I made nannie go on roundabout.... she said she felt sick... I not understand why, cos we only went round and round about... oh... 200 times... nannie said i eggsaggyrated... I not understand big words.. (cos I only nearly two)... Then... we got back to Nannies house I wanted carry... cos my legs not working proper then.. they was tired... but rest of me not... we got home.. to nannies... eventually... even thou only 2 mins from park... she say it tooooook HALF AN HOUR.. oh Nannie you do tell fibbies.
The just when Nannie thought she could go in kitchen and have one of them bad things that she not alllowed to have when Im here... cos Mummy says it bad for me.... I said boo... hehe... so Nannie had to put it out... she prentended she making a hot juice !! Then we made Iggle Piggle biskits... and I done all the cutting out myself... nannie put in that hot thing that she not usually use, cos it not go ping....
and then mummy and daddy come to get me... I think my nannie said to man Thank God.... but I not see him ...
this is a picture of me and Sess (Xev)...
when nannie recovered and I come to visit again.. she said something about 2015... but i not do big numbers yet... (cos I only nearly two).... I will write to you all again.. bye bye for now... Love Ruby Tyler xx (Nannie says Tyler when she say naughty step too) !


17 comments:

wintersparkle said...

LOL this is hilarious you should go into writing books xx

PeeJay said...

It sounds as though you had a lovely time Ruby - just not too sure about Nannie but ....... I 'spect she had a lovely time too - even if she's not prepared to own up to it. I'm sure Nannie will have to sleep for a long time now to recover 'cos old people can't keep up with littlies like you. It makes us tired just watching without even doing anything so Nannie will be xtra knack .......... err, tired 'cos she bin busy with you doing stuff and roundabouts can make old people feel sick as well - 'specially if they've had some of that other stuff that they're not s'posed to have when they are looking after littlies.. not the things that come out of a little box and make smoke but the liquid stuff that comes out of bottles and smells funny!
Anyway, you've probably got lots to tell Mummy and Daddy about your days with Nannie (bet there's some things she'd rather you didn't tell - LOL) and then you can look forward to the next time you can have fun with her.

Hehe! Good one J!!

Anonymous said...

Your dog looks as shattered as you tell us you feel ha! ha!

I am sure you have had an absolutely fab time and as soon as you have got your energy restored you will be asking when you can have Ruby again.

Pat

Anonymous said...

Well that's cracked me up Miss Ruby "I nearly 2" Tyler....Bet your nanny had more fun than she'll ever let on. Maybe her tired bones need to have just a little rest and 2015 is a big number but I'm sure she wants to see you before then. I think you should persuade nanny to write short stories in a newspaper or something like that coz she's very good at it. Bet nanny sleeps longer than you do tonight. The roundabout probably made her want to go to sleep....well that's her excuse anyway.

Hope you really enjoyed yourself too Jackie.

Trace x

Anonymous said...

Oh you write such a funny story little Ruby. Hope your Nannie recovers her energy soon and gets plenty of sleep so she can be refreshed for your next visit.

Debs said...

Not read anything so funny in a very long while. Definitely short story material, you`d never be broke again if you did lol

Happy Crafter said...

Well Ruby your story made me smile a lot and tell Nannie having little ones around makes you feel younger lol i bet she wants you to stay over every week really cos its sounds like you both had a whale of a time. Your Nannie is so lucky to have a little sweetheart like you to keep her on her toes and she'll know it :0)
Hugs to little Ruby and hope to hear more from you soon.
Val xxx

Greta said...

OMG I have tears streaming down my face hahaha x

Anonymous said...

Ruby Tyler what a clever little girl you are, keeping Nannie entertained!!! Just remember when you get as old as Nannie, you know those big numbers you don't understand yet, they need to rest often!!! But remember to tell Nannie the stuff that she is not supposed to have when you are there, will make her even more tired!!! or something like that

Karen said...

Aaaahhh sooooo cute. Ruby can you tell Nannie that I've left something on my blog for her.

http://karenscardsfromtheheart.blogspot.com/2009/02/ive-got-award.html

Thank you.
Love Karen xxx

Pam Swadling said...

Oh Ruby I have enjoyed your story about your stay with Nannie. I know nannie said it should be a long time before you go there again, but I'd really like to hear another story, so could you go to stay with her again - real soon?

Jazz, brilliant write up you should send it in to a magazine.

Pam x

Toni said...

lol ruby it sounds like you had a fabulous time with Nanny.

hope nanys not so tired now hugs Toni x

Anonymous said...

I am in stitches reading this, Ruby is a wee beauty.

McLiz xx

Anonymous said...

Ruby, you are an absolute star......you had me in stitches reading of your lovely time with nannie.....and nannie, it was a tena lady moment LOL You are both stars can't wait to read the next installment Love Emma xx

Anonymous said...

Oh Ruby.....I think you should visit your Nannie more often...at least every week...then us poor 'laugh starved' folk will get to hear more stories like this and have to buy in extra supplies of Tenas!

Good one Jackie..looking forward to next time .....Ha Ha Ha!

Marjie

Stacy said...

Well Ruby seems like you had a lovely time at Nannies house shes the best isn't she? I know you always look after nanny very well and have such fun together and yes nanny shpuld defo be writing stories so very funny
love you both
stacy(mummy) and thank you all for your very kind comments i think she is beautiful of course but makes me so proud to hear others feel the same about her she is the best little girl in the world xx

Anonymous said...

you softey mother... i don t do kids.. my..*^£" lol... you love it..
ok so admitedly you ll probably be laid up for rest of week with sore back ,,, and can t make one of them naughty things cos hands don t wanna,, lol...
well done. glad you had fun. and coped withonly lap top for tv.. technology ay.. lol..your eldest daughter.. that can t be bothered to sign in