Followers

Saturday 14 February 2009

Letter from Ruby Tyler (aged nearly two)

Dear Nannie
I have to say sorreeeee .. not too sure why... but soreeeeee Nanniedoit... maybe it was cos I poked the dogs in the eyeballs... but only to see if they blinked like I does... and I just had to see how far my little fingers went up their nostrals... Mummy said it a good thing you let me watch Beebies or Sess might have got a real shock, mummy says I toooo young to do vets training :)
Im also sorreeee for being nawty and keep asking for chokolate... but its SOOO much nicer than tato.. dont you agree? .. I think Im soreee too for chasing Muggi around the kitchen and lounge but I only wanted to cuddle her.. does she not like being picked up upside down??? I love it when Daddy does it too me :) Muggi and Sess not very good at hide and seek neither... I kept finding them... why does Sess keep looking at me with ....Collie stare mummy says??? doesnt she like me ? not very friendly your dogs nannie... not like my Busta... he lets me ride on his back... why didnt Sess let me? I did soooo try to get on her. once again she runned away...
I been to hairdressers... and guess what... I ever ever soo good girl.... that nice Kelli who does my hair, you know the one Nannie... the one you cant afford to go to... well I special girl... and she done my hair beautiful and I sat like a little angel.. . cos she gives me jelly beans... I think I like Kelli lots. :) she not say that word I not like !!! :)
I asked mummy to go bed early last night Nannie... cos I was soooo tired... was you? did you play more with my bricks when I left? bet you couldnt find ALL of them... cos I hided them... under the sofa, the tv, the dogs bed, cos thought Sess might like to have play too... I also hid her bone.. did she find it yet?.. cant remember where I put that thou.. so think nuver sorreeee. :)...

Mummy and Daddy taking me out for dinner tomorrow... not sure if I going to be good or not yet... I think I might.. cos they do sisscream.... :)

Mummy says I can come again to see you VERY soon.. :) .. I bet you and the doggies cant wait ! ..and if we make cakes again.. can you read the packet this time nannie... cos you told me we had Dora explorer cakes...b ut they looked very much like Postman Pat to me !!!! silly Nannie.. and I promise not to wipe my nose next time when I mixing the cakes... (dont tell daddy cos I think he ate that one) :)...
Im going now Nannie .. maybe I go see if Libby or Buzz want to play horsey....
see you soon love from Ruby Tyler aged nearly two.. xxx

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all the Ruby Tyler reports Jackie. Brilliant. Ever thought of writing a book????

Anonymous said...

Brilliant Jackie bet you cant wait for Ruby Tyler to return :0)

Joy said...

Ruby Tyler you are a natural story writer, much better than Nannie. can't wait for the next instalment

Toni said...

Oh I love her tales so much xx hugs Toni

Karen said...

Well Ruby you are a bit young to be training as a vet and I feel sure that the dog doesnt need his eyes checking. I think Nannie knows that you are only trying to play, but us grownups have to say that nasty word sometimes when its time for you to stop playing vets.
Be good at dinner and i hope you enjoy your icecream.

Love Karen xxx

Anonymous said...

I think I've fallen in love with you Ruby Tyler........and you're right, it's a horrible word, the one you don't like. Keep the vet training for when you're older...much older and just enjoy being nearly two. Hope you like you sisscream when you go out with mummy and daddy. See you back at Nannie's very soon I hope?

Trace x

PS Right that's it kackie....I#ll be your literary agent and get you a book deal....you have to keep up these Ruby Tyler stories...we're getting used to them now and have to have our FIX!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Above comment should read...That's it Jackie.....slip of the finger....lol

Trace x

Anonymous said...

loved your stories ruby tyler and cant wait for you to go back to nannies bet she cant either, hope you were a good girl and got icecream miss you already.
christine x [christine fife]

Anonymous said...

Jackie, just been reading through the "Ruby Tyler" stories and i have never laughed so much in ages.
Bet Nannie cant wait for the next time you visit Ruby.
ever thought of writing a book Jackie

Norma x

sheffsue said...

My eyes are leaking!! I've only just caught up with the adventures of Ruby Tyler and boy have they cheered me up. Can't wait for the further adventures.

Sue x

Wellnifty said...

Oh.. I love your stories Ruby, hope you visit Nanny more often....even if you drive her up the wall...

Chris x

Happy Crafter said...

Love your stories Ruby Tyler and you must spend more time with Nannie so we can read loads more of them, but please wait till your a likkle bit older to do vet training :)
Hugzz Val xxx

Louise Emma said...

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

andria said...

Awww Jackie just had to tell you that Ruby(aged two)sounds so very much like my grand daughter always saying sooooorrrrrreeeee! LOL Nannie..LOL..but also wanted to tell you that as I feeling down today you DEFINATLY made me feel better and put a smile on my dial thank you and don't forget NANNIE next time Ruby wants DORA cakes(yes the lil ones can tell the difference does not matter how many times we try to convince them tis Dora...hahaha)huge huge hugz n hop[e your feeling much better now too...hugz Andria in australia