Followers

Tuesday 24 February 2009

Magnolia


One of my fav Magnolia Tilda stamps... Made this for a special friend, very late for her birthday Im afraid and also... made from my sick bed lol.. well almost.... (yes I am on the mend now, slowly).. First card made in ages, and not all went according to plan !!! ... but Im putting that down to still not feeling 100% (well I wont be able to use that excuse for much longer lol)..
Really enjoyed making this ... so much so... Im half way through another card today, so slowly getting back in the swing of things re my crafting. (need to get a wriggle on as got an important assignment for Friday !!!!) :)
I will catch up with all awards (and tags) that all you nice peeps keep leaving for me... I want to thank you very much, Im not ignoring you, I just havent been doing much at all.. as you have probably noticed, of late. But ... keep checking back.. and I intend to more than catch up with myself now... my poor blog has suffered these past couple of weeks, .... !!! hope you all have a brill day.. and dont forget to check out Bevs blog later to see if you was lucky enough to win her candy !!! ... (I soooo want that punch lol)... take care all....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvveeee the card Jackie, it's gorgeous and really sweet. Colours are lovely. And no you're not late, it'll be early...my adress is....lol Great Work....

Trace x

Anonymous said...

what a loverly sweet card glad you feeling bit better now

sylvi xx

Anonymous said...

gorgeous card jackie glad you are on the mend have missed seeing your cards.i love that punch as well so am hoping i win it.sorry
chrisa x

Karen said...

Beautiful. Really love the LO and the colours.

Love Karen xxx

Carol said...

Hi Hun

Pleased to hear you're on the mend - your comment re throwing cards together in the future made me giggle...

Good luck with the assignment
TC Cadge :D

Anonymous said...

Another lovely card jackie, love the glittered wings
Glad you're feeling a bit better

Norma x