Followers

Friday 13 February 2009

Friday with Nannie by Ruby Tyler (aged nearly two)

Hello again everybody... fank you sooo much for all your lovely comments.. Nannie read them too me... I think maybe she not read all of it to me thou...! but she said people like my story, so I thought I would tell you allll about today... cos I really missed Nannie and Ive been SOOO excited to see her again...
Nannie not look too good this morning when mummy brought me over in the car... I kept telling mummy, " nannie, nannie, sess, muggi, nannie allll the way here... "
Think mummy knew where we going, but I just wanted remind her. I also think mummy saying naughty words to me... but I couldnt quite hear her... cos we had 'wheels on the bus" on the music box.... we played wheels on the bus... lots of times, cos I like that one. and I like it loud and like my mummy to join me in singing it... mummy not too good at singing that time of morning...

Nannie still in her dressing gown.. does she not know we got to go to park again on the roundabout and the swings and take balls for us to play with... doh... she best get a move on.. I soo excited .. Nannie looks very tired ... I not know why .. cos I full of energy .. I saved it all up special, to use with Nannie today. She also said "thank you" to me as soon as I got here, that was very nice of her, but I not understand why... something about sharing germs and rotten cold?

I got to go now thou... cos nannie got to go and try have shower... i like to play beeboo and open shower door.. but nannie says no.. ! (I dont like that word) but its ok... cos after that we can come back down stairs ... I like that bit best.. cos... (dont tell mummy this or we be in big trouble)... nannie lets me come down on my bum..... and i slide alllll the way down... its sooo much fun... but nannie cant keep up with me... i wanted another go.. but was told that horrible word I not like (again) ..... If im allowed I be back later and tell you about our day together... I got a feeling nannie might be wanting me to have a little sleeps later !! bye bye for now... love Ruby Tyler (aged nearly two) x

6 comments:

Louise Emma said...

Awwwww Ruby, am so glad you are having such fun sweetheart xx Huggles for you and Nanny xx

Liz said...

Sounds like you had another super day with nannie, Ruby. Think nannie will need weekend to recover lol. Missed your vocation Jackie! x

Toni said...

oh ruby you make your nanies friends laugh
hugs for giving us a giggle and i agreee I dont like the word no either lol

val090 said...

Hello Ruby, your nanny makes me laugh. Tell her to buy you some sweeties from me.
By the way Jackie there is something on my blog for you!

Karen said...

Well Ruby you tell your Nannie that it's good to share whether it be sweeties or a rotten cold !
Glad you had another lovely day!

Love Karen xxx

Anonymous said...

Well Ruby you will just have to go to Nannies more often that way she will build up some stamina - that means she can play with you longer - As for the word you don't like, I too don't like especially when people say I can't have chokolate as well