Followers

Sunday 15 February 2009

A card ! finally


Due to Ruby having the day off... or is that me? .. Managed to get in the craft room today... even thou feeling awful just now with Rubys germs... Had to make this one... will have to drag my poor body out tomorrow to post LOL... are you all feeling sorry for me? NO? thats ok, cos I feeling sorry for me enough anyway.. :)
(blanked the name out), as wouldnt have put this on until sent.. but not much else got done today, and I did promise to put a card up for a change. LOL.. so hope the person who its for doesnt mind :)... Will try to get back in swing with the cards .. as soon as feeling a bit better.... take care all... x

just to let everyone know... the corners where stamped with pink ink, and clear embossed.. stamp by Penny Black... very old stamp 1998 ! lol ..

10 comments:

Karen J said...

Gorgeous card J. Love the colours and love the corners ... they're stamped I take it!!
Karen xx

Dawn said...

Jackie, brill card. Can I ask what the corner stamp is and what embossing powder you have used?

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card jackie. The colours are just lush.

Trace x

Happy Crafter said...

Beautiful card Jackie i love the corners too :)
Val xxx

Karen said...

Beautiful card Jackie. Hope you feel better soon.

Love Karen xxx

Greta said...

Gorgeous card Jackie. Hope you're feeling a bit better now xx

Wellnifty said...

Beautiful card, I'd love to know how you did the corners too

Chris x

Anonymous said...

Jackie that is gorgeous.Hope you feel better soon
Myrax

Anonymous said...

...and it looks even better in the flesh!

Thank you sooooooooomuch for my gorgeous (belated) birthday card Hun...and hope by now you are feeling much better
Hugs Marjie XXX

Louise Emma said...

Gorgeous card jackie x