Followers

Friday 27 February 2009

Edwin in fall


Found this little chap in my stamped image box.. so thought make a nice change to do a little Edwin. Think I should have put on smaller card on reflection, but had already put the brown on for another card that I changed my mind on... still it turned out ok in the end.. just lol.. not having a very good day today... thanks to some unsavoury things going on in my life at mo !! maybe thats why this turned out to be a bit of a "dark"card lol... still at least I made one...


5 comments:

Greta said...

I love little Edwin. Gorgeous card Jackie & not TOO dark xx

Anonymous said...

Card's just fab Jackie, colours are not dark, they're lovely and blend really well together. Looks great.

Trace x

Debs said...

It may be a dark card but its def not too dark, its as lovely as all your cards.
My thoughts are still with you x

Happy Crafter said...

Great card Jackie,love Edwin and the colours you've used:)
Val xxx

Karen said...

Gorjus card Jackie. I think the colours are great.

Love Karen xxx