Followers

Saturday 7 February 2009

Granddaughters birthday card..


Afternoon all.... sorry been awol but had a busy few days... all will be revealed tomorrow !!!! so dont forget to check back in the afternoon, ;)
This card has taken a couple of days .. but I have loved making it soooo much... obviously cos its for my little granddaughter. Had this idea about a month ago, and been playing around with different ideas.. but as said little un has gone from Barney to Peppa Pig .. in that space of time, I decided not to incorporate any of those characters. (Which was my original plan LOL) Nanny would have been well out of favour if got the wrong one... so played it safe in end and used butterflies and flowers. HOpe it not look too old for her now, but I dont think it is... so fingers crossed. She loves sparkleys so added as many as dare lol
right back to the grindstone... got one more job to do for tomorrow at ...... 2pm !!!! so see you all then ...

12 comments:

Louise Emma said...

Fantastic card hun x Louise

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Jackie
Myrax

Anonymous said...

Love the wee ones card. Can I be entered as one of your devoted fans please. You must go oh not her again. My comments are so genuine. Mind going out the door as your head will be bigger.lol Lizxx

Bev said...

jazz beautiful card, love the colours too. please pop over to my blog left alittle something there for you xxx

Anonymous said...

Jackie simply stunning..........you can do one for me I only have 4 letters in my name!!

Lynn said...

Just gorgeous Jackie, I love the colours and all the 'jazz' that you have put on it. Her day will really sparkle.

Toni said...

Oh Jazz I love it its fabulous Ruby will love it

Anonymous said...

Wow Jackie its fabulous, i love it
its just so pretty and i love those letters, bet she will adore it

Norma x

Jak Heath said...

love this Jackie. so clean looking, perfect card for the little lady.

Happy Crafter said...

Gorgeous card Jackie perfect for her, i love it :)
Val xxx

Karen said...

Stunning card Jackie, such pretty colours.

Love Karen xxx

Anonymous said...

Love this cards Jackie - My favourite colours just now. Bet she loved it too
Anne Marie xx