Followers

Thursday 16 September 2010

WINNER of Simon Says Stamp=tember Hop ...................

The winner of the wonder Willow with Lantern lamp, is................................
drum roll/.................................



SEM.....http://semsee.blogspot.com/
Time stamp Tuesday, September 14, 2010 9:27:00 AM



Please email me your address Sem, so that I can forward onto Heidi, who will get your prize of Willow posted out to you.   Many congratulations hun.

All the winners will be published on the Simon Says Stamp and the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenges as soon as all the DT's have drawn their winners.

Sadly my time at SSC as Guest Designer has come to an end.  I would like to thank all the girls there for all their wonderful appreciated comments, help and giggles along the way.  You are one fab team.
Hugs Jackie.

1 comment:

SemSee said...

Oh, thank you, thank you Jackie!! Can't believe I've won that gorgeous stamp! Have emailed you!! Thank you!!! Hugs, Sem x