Followers

Wednesday 29 September 2010

Penny Challenge Blog - 39

A new challenge starts over at Pennys Challenge blog today, and the theme for the next two weeks is...
CIRCLES... you can interpret this anyway you wish...  As long as we see circles in some form on your card..
I have used an image from Di's Digi's, called Back in Ten, which can be found HERE.


I am afraid that this one slipped through the net, as I thought I was all upto speed before I went away, but.. somehow I missed this one, so had to do in a rush yesterday, so I have no idea what copics I used... or who the paper is by etc etc... so sorry...  will try harder :) ... lol.. (yes I know you heard it ALL before) hehe.

Will add a few of the cards that I made whilst away for the weekend, when I get around to organising myself a bit better....   went away to relax... come home more stressed than when I went...   7 and half hour journey, which should  have been nearer half that time.. did not do me any favours....  didnt fair much better getting there !! ....   Still, met up with loads of friends, had a fabby time, lots of laughs, and made loads of fabby cards... so not all bad.. :).
Will be back tomorrow with something a tad different !!!!!! .... :).  infact ... something VERY  different .
Have a good evening.. and 'see' you tomorrow xxx hugs J xx

2 comments:

PeeJay said...

Guess you took the wrong road again - lol!
Great weekend and thanks for the laughs.

Darlene said...

This is sooooooo adorable Jackie and your coloring is PERFECT!! Great job!