Followers

Thursday 23 September 2010

Mo's Challenge No. 50


Good morning all,

sorry I have been a bad blogger for past few days, but have been rushing around like a blue a..e. fly.. As going away for a crafting weekend, and having to sort all my DT stuff out before I go, plus sort out cards packs to take, and clothes and crafting equipe... etc etc... its all been a bit hectic to say the least LOL... But I am sure it will all be worth it. :) .
So onto todays card for Mo's challenge, which this week is...... Bring on the Bling !!!!   yes.. we want to see loads of sparklies... and of course an image by Mo.   I will be MIA for a few days, but I hope to catch up with all the lovely enteries on my return... (thats the plan anyway)... :)..
I have used Diva, which can be found HERE,
Coloured with copics, and using the Kanban cd (again) :)
Nesties, ribbon and sparkley gems, and loads of glamour dust.

One word of warning LOL.... don't do what I did !!!! (again)... and that's stick sparklies on image THEN cut out with nesties       Yes, I KNOW I shouldn't do it that way round, but guess who forgot.. :) Well one thing for sure, those gems not going nowhere now !!!!  LOL
Have a fabby day, and will catch up with you all on my return :)  hugs Jackie x

7 comments:

Dawn B. said...

This is adorable.. She always makes me smile.. Your card is perfect for the challenge..

Cathy said...

Jackie, this is a beautiful card. Love the colors and your coloring is always gorgeous. Great challenge card.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love this Jac, it's fab!

Lynette x

having a {me} day said...

Beautiful! Love all the blue and the nestie story made me laugh! Keeleyxx

My'scardcorner said...

Just lovely Jackie hope youve had a great week end.
Myrax

crafty amy said...

This is brilliant hun as always your colouring is amazing. Hope you have a great time away I would love to go on one of those but at the same time I would never be able to work out what of my stash I could live without lol

Hugs

Amy xx

Elaine L. said...

Jackie, I love the bright, clean look of this, and that bow is just gorgeous. Wonderful card!