Followers

Sunday 9 November 2008

Hedgehogs and Ladies... :)




Used my fav xmas stamp for this year... (again)... just love this image.. and did stamp and paint up a job lot lol.... just seeeing how many different cards I can make with them now.
The lady on the postcard is something a little different for me, being that Im still coming to grips with this stamping lark... Just stamped it on white card stock... as was playing (sorry testing) lol... and it came out better than thought, so, waste not want not... didnt want it on stark white card, so after tearing the card, used TH distressing ink pad (my one and only), in walnut, and used a wet brush to spred it a bit further on the card, thne chalked over the rest of the card, used part of a 12 x 12 scapbook sheet for backing, few jump rings, and my nesties and prima flowers. few pearls and bobs your uncle... (ok so it wasnt a five minute card, but I do like spending a lot of time changing my mind .... )needless to say, craft room looks like bombs hit it again, and it was SO tidy,
Not feeling too brill today, cold and cough coming out now, so feeling rough rough... never mind.. hopefully start to feel a bit brighter tomorrow. Just as well dont need to go out far today... wil have wrap up well against the cold when walk the dogs in about 10 mins !!! ... been putting it off half the day, but really must push self and get them out for a run.
catch you all later...


9 comments:

Happy Crafter said...

Beautiful cards lovely colours love them both :)
Val xxx

Cazz said...

2 beautiful cards hun xxx Hope you feeling better soon xxx

Karen J said...

Love them both J ... perhaps I'll get the hang of it myself one day!!!
Karen xx

Deb Wood said...

Hope you feel better soon!! Very cute Xmas card and the lady card is lovely!

Anonymous said...

2 Lovely cards Jackie Hope your cold is better soon. I had one last week and my little yorkie was restricted on his walks .../Myrax

Wendy said...

Hi Jackie, just found your blog through Gina's blog and have been having a good nosey around and you have made some really lovely cards, I have enjoyed browsing.
Wendy x

wintersparkle said...

love these cards although the hedgehog is my favourite i have still to manage to emboss a nesti right xx hope your feeling better soon xx

Dawn said...

Great cards Jackie - love that hedgie and the lady stamp is brilliant!

Bev said...

Hi Hun what beautiful cards.
The card took me a week. and dont think I will make another in a hurry. Hope your feeling abit better today xxx