Followers

Thursday 27 November 2008

Card for son.


I hate mens cards. ! Been so busy with chrimbo cards... forgot I had to make a card for son and get in post quick sharp.... HOpe it gets there in time... or I will be in heap big trouble. As he is a dive master (amongst his many talents), and at present is living and working in Africa, plus just got back from a safari, I thought this image was ideal. I then added the sea, behind the piccy, and then acetate over the top, and then added the 'bubbles'.. which I punched out with a crop a dile and an ordinary hole punch lol.. silly afternoon spent ! lol


8 comments:

Happy Crafter said...

Wonderful card Jackie i have to agree perfect image for him then :)
Val xxx

PeeJay said...

I love it!! Would still have gone with the 'pain in the bum' but hey - it's brilliant anyway - lol!!

Jak Heath said...

ha ha ha, brilliant, he's going to have a good giggle when he gets it.

Wellnifty said...

Great card, perfect for a diver..

Chris x

Greta said...

Fabulous card Jackie. Sure he'll love it .x

Anonymous said...

Brilliant card good combination Jackie bet you enjoyed doing that one.Enjoy your day today cant wait to see your poinsetta :0)
Myrax

Anonymous said...

Absolutely wonderful card Jackie.

Anonymous said...

absolutely perfect,bet Matt loves it

Norma x