Followers

Monday 17 November 2008

Been busy and a bad blogger

First of all I would like to apologise to all my avid readers (lol).... that I have not updated my blog for a few days... but... thats because I have been busy making the dreaded Christmas cards..... I will be taking piccies of them later and will post them later on today... when I get five mins...
Its all been go ... and Ijust dont know where the days are going... talk about manic.. for those of you who saw my lovely tidy craft room a short while ago... well that room has disappeared... lol... looks like a bomb has been dropped on it no w.. and NO Im not taking any photos lol.. but Im in my 'creative' mode at min, so darent tidy up too much.. hey thats my excuse and Im sticking to it. ! although, to have more than a 8" x 8" square to work in would be good lol..
I had to do over a dozen inserts yesterday and boy do I hate doing that bit... managed to get an order for 10 cards, and need to get them out of the way so I can go back to my own Christmas cards, I really can see me ending up buying some this year, sorry for swearing !!! lol ...
well thats enough of me gabbing.... and all time sat here chatting could be cutting up more decoupage or something hehe... will promise to put some cards on later... so hope you pop back ... bye for now and all have a good day. xx

1 comment:

Happy Crafter said...

Hi Jackie i know what you mean before we no it chritmas will be here, I have just had a call about a job interview at toys-r-us they want me to go at 3.30pm today yikes only sent the form in this morning talk about fast hey they must be desperate so ya never no i may be in with a chance lol.
But that will mean losing more craft time :(
Will be checkin back later to see your stuff bye for now :)
Val xxx