Followers

Friday 8 August 2014

New news............ lots of


Whoop whoop .... new news... My very first DT position on ArtbyMiRan..   I am so chuffed to have been chosen to be on MiRans team... I absolutely adore her images.. and I hope I have done her proud using Lunar Deity.   

I have, as usual now days, lol,, used copics to colour...


Using E00, E000, E11, E13 R20 for skin, E11,13,15, 27, 18 and 19 for hair,  G20, 21, 24, 28 for dress, and R81, 83, 85, 89.
Stars just using Glamour dust.   Moon... oh my.. cannot remember rofl... just typical of me ah. lol.. ribbon from stash, as are the pearls,... papers.. oh dear... off to visit craft room to have a look see. lol.. and the die cut is Catalina Wreath by memory box,  papers... yah found them lol.. Garden Party by Dovecraft.  I am very impressed with self lol.

You can find us over on Facebook, and hope you will join in the Anything Goes challenge... HERE. 

Now off to do a few more cards for Making Cards Mag... don't forget to order your Xmas special HERE, I have got a few in there with no copics used, hey get me lol...   I am as per in the normal monthly mag using copics however. :)  



Have a fab weekend..  hugs Jackie x

No comments: