Followers

Friday 1 August 2014

BearlyMine Challenge


Good morning all, long time since I have posted a DT card, I do apologise for that... But I have been so busy with the Making Cards Christmas Special, I have got a tad behind with things elsewhere, plus, silly me, decided to 'throw' self down a flight of stairs, and knocked myself out.. opps... so was out of action for a couple plus weeks also, but now managed to catch up with myself all round.  

Here is my card for the new challenge at Bearly Mine Challenges and Inspiration, which starts today, and the theme for this month is Anything Goes   I have chosen to use an image from Saturated Canary, called Washi Type Kinda Girl, 




The gorge papers are by Bearly Mine Designs, Flower Delight, Simply Stripes and Mini Dots,  The Ivy dies are by Joanna Sheen.  Image coloured with copics.  pearls from stash.  :) 

Hope to see lots of beautiful entries.  Have a fun time playing along, some gorge prizes as ever.

Hugs Jackie x 

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby