Followers

Tuesday 1 April 2014

New Challenge at BearlyMine


Good afternoon all, a brand new challenge has just started today over at BearlyMine Inspiration and Challenge Blog,  and the theme for this month is SPRING, hence I chose this delightful little dog holding what we know to be spring flowers... (not that I have any in my garden lol), but luckily my neighbours are a lot more green fingered than I. :)

I got the image free from a mag a while back, and as always, coloured with copics, went for the rough colour on this one, which I like to do now and then.  The gorge papers are by Bearly Mine Designs, Peach Dreams and Mini Dots. tag by LOTV, from a set, and the ribbon was coloured with copics, as I didn't have any brown in my stash that was right...

As always, fabby prizes from our wonderful sponser Marianne Designs, and also from 'The Boss' Donna at BearlyMine Designs....   The challenge will run for a month, so plenty of time to come up with a fab card for the challenge, and for the DT to come by and leave some love.

and just look at the wonderful new digi sets made by Donna.. gorgeous. :)







For me, now, its back to my craft room and carry on with playing .. working lol

catch you all soon... hugs Jackie x

4 comments:

Gibmiss said...

Hi Jackie
Fabulous card... Love the image....
Hugs Sylvie xxx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun....:o)

Biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Andreja said...

WoW Jackie :-))
what a pretty card you made!
Hugs, Andreja

New Creations said...

Amazing job done. Love this card.